place the arctress to be best peopple

serena william oops and pictures

Share on :

I'm pretty sure that up until now, no one on AfterEllen.com has had any reason to purchase a copy of Men's Fitness. (Unless you're a dude, in which case, you're probably looking for AfterElton.com or barking up the wrong tree entirely.) But on August 18, it's possible you could at least find yourself picking up the September issue while standing in line at the store, and turning to the photospread of Serena Williams.

The tennis pro (and current Olympic competitor) has been named one of the sexiest female athletes, and I have to agree. (Kudos, Men's Fitness.) But what does Serena think? She told the magazine:

I have large boobs and a sizable a--, so I guess the title comes with the territory. But I just play tennis. I always try to look my best, even though it’s hard to look your best when you’re sweating, grunting, and making faces. I never look my best when playing.

I'm sure a lot of women would beg to differ and can appreciate some grunting and sweating (even in the tennis context). And Serena goes on to tell the magazine what she absolutely hates, and I couldn't agree more.

Guys should never grab me. I hate when guys grab girls. I think it’s so rude. I’ve been grabbed numerous times. Don’t touch. I'm not your property. I absolutely hate that.

Ugh I know, right? So much better when a girl grabs you. I'm sure that's what she's saying. But since grabbing the sexy sports star probably isn't in my future, I'll have to settle for the upcoming issue of Men's Fitness.


Game, Set & Tampons To Serena Williams

Tampax, the number one tampon brand in the U.S., announced today that tennis champion Serena Williams will appear in a print advertising campaign starting in October 2009. The images bring to life Tampax’s “Outsmart Mother Nature” campaign, further illustrating the brand’s commitment to celebrating today’s women and empowering them to live life on their own terms every day.

Williams will be featured in a series of playful, lighthearted advertisements and online videos. In each piece, Williams defeats Tampax’s Mother Nature character, who tries to deliver her “monthly gift” in an unsuccessful attempt to throw Williams off her game – on and off the tennis court.

“Serena embodies the energy, independence and strength we celebrate in women, and this exciting partnership is a game-changing moment for the feminine care industry,” said Courtney Schuster, Associate Brand Manager, Tampax. “In this creative, lighthearted campaign, Serena embodies the playful wit of Tampax as she continues to be a champion and successfully Outsmarts Mother Nature.”

A series of print ads will run starting in October 2009, with the first print ad in October issues of national teen publications and national beauty, health and women’s lifestyle publications this winter.

 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com