place the arctress to be best peopple

Miss Bahamas 2011 contestant - Tyrhonda Knowles's Photos & Profile/Biography

Share on :

Miss Bahamas 2011 Beauty Pageant
Official Contestants

NAME: Tyrhonda Knowles

AGE: 23

HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Brown

HEIGHT: 5’ 4”

BIO:
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY HOMETOWN/COUNTRY:
The Favorite Things about my country is that I can enjoy the natural resources for free that from centuries past until now people pay and travel to see. The people, the food (I can talk about this all day) and my surroundings are filled with something so unique and diverse you cannot compare it to any other nation in the world. I love our culture, specifically Junkanoo because regardless of denomination or class every unit combines to hear or perform awesome music, to have fun and to win "da Valley." To be in a country that contains 700 island and cays, each island offering something totally different from the other, to me is like a cornucopia of greatness combine into one. That is why no matter how small we are as a country we have something that attracts people from every part of the globe. As Pastor Myles Munroe proudly states my country is "The Place Where God lives." We have so much rich history and intangible assets here that are yet to be discovered and utilized.

LIFE’S AMBITIONS:
To fulfill my God given purpose and accomplishing my goals to the best of my ability, becoming a positive contribution to myself, my family and my country at large.

HOBBIES:
Video Editing, Graphic Design

MY GOALS IN LIFE:
In five a years I would like to be established in setting a foundation to keep me and my family financially, spiritually, physically and emotionally stable. I would like to have completed my Bachelors degree and all of my certifications towards this venture.

MY DAILY PHILOSOPHY IS:
Another day I am blessed to live is another opportunity to make a positive transformation. Something like a butterfly in metamorphosis.

MY BEST ASSET IS:
My personality. I tend to be optimistic and try to find the best in others even when obstacles tend to be in my way to alter my view on a particular situation or person. Sometimes it tends not to work in my favor and probably would encourage me to be more of a pessimist, but I prefer to expect the best and prepare for the worst instead of the opposite.

THE MOVIE (AND/OR BOOK) THAT MOST INFLUENCED MY LIFE:
The Pursuit of Happyness

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND WHY:
President Barak Obama. This may be a Common response but I want to meet him because of the challanges he had to overcome and if I can obtain some of his advice I would use it to progress.

I AM MOTIVATED BY:
The realization that I am a vessel filled with so much potential, that can be used by God to first of all improve myself, others, my community and my country in a way that only I could. It is a reason each of us is placed on the Earth and we are contributors to what happens in it whether it's negatively or positively.

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Entered this competition.

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF:
Graduating from High School due to the fact that some of my family members didn't finish school.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
I was an enumerator in the 2010 National census. It was a exciting and interesting experience that made me aware of the importance of information. I describe myself a Misfit mainly because I am an unusual person, and I consider that to be something good. I’d rather stand out than blend with the crowd.

MY COMMUNITY SERVICE/ACHIEVEMENTS ARE:
3 BGSE, 3 BJC, Pitman (Word Processing), Certificates (Mathematics, Computer, English Language etc), Merit (Let's Read bahamas Competition), Diploma
Technical Cadet Corps Computer Science and Technical Drawing Award
Prom Queen 2003

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS:
Unique, Influential and Comprehensive.



source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.universalqueen.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com