place the arctress to be best peopple

Miss Bahamas 2011 contestant - Tempestt Stubbs's Photos & Profile/Biography

Share on :

Miss Bahamas 2011 Beauty Pageant
Official Contestants

Miss Universal Wear Clothing Store

NAME: Tempestt Stubbs

AGE: 25

HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Dark brown

HEIGHT: 5’ 8”

* Tempestt Stubbs is one of the top 15 semi-finalists of Miss Friendship International 2009 contest. She also competed at Reina Internacional del Cafe 2011 competition.

BIO:
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY HOMETOWN/COUNTRY
The most favourite thing about my hometown the city of Freeport, Grand Bahama is the serene life it exudes. Freeport is very peaceful, tranquil and relaxing. I have visited other countries and there is no other place that compares to the freedom and comfort I have at home.

LIFE’S AMBITIONS
My life's ambition is to enjoy life to the fullest by ensuring my happiness!

HOBBIES
Softball, Volleyball, Dance, Watching TV, Personal Fitness and Surfing the net

MY GOALS IN LIFE
In five years, I want to accomplish my Associates Degree in Business Administration and my Master's Degree in Educational Leadership. I want to be in an administrative position preferably a Principal or Vice Principal of a Primary School. Family is very important to me and the start of my own will be a dream come true!

MY BEST ASSET IS
My best asset is my smile. I love the opportunity to brighten up someone’s day by just greeting them with a friendly gesture.

MY DAILY PHILOSOPHY IS
My daily philosophy is to be the best ME I can be. Once I have given my best no matter the response of others or the circumstances; I am satisfied!

THE MOVIE (AND/OR BOOK) THAT MOST INFLUENCED MY LIFE
The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith. This movie has played a tremendous impact on my life due to one simple reason DETERMINATION. Mr. Gardner (Will Smith) has proven no matter the circumstances or obstacles he was faced with, he was determined to capture his goal. This movie has given me the confidence to press on regardless the situation or outcome. I have learned that each experience is a different one and with determination I can get through them.

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND WHY
A person I would love to meet is Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune. She was the founder of my great institution in 1904. Dr. Bethune started my alma mater with $1.50 and faith in God. Today, I am a proud Wildcat and Bethune-Cookman University is one the greatest HBCU’s with a rich history in America.

I AM MOTIVATED BY
I am motivated by my mother. My mother has demonstrated the true meaning of unconditionally love. I am very inquisitive and during my adolescent stages I gave my mother a hard time, simply because I wanted to explore things for myself. Even though she struggled with me in the past, my mother never gave up on me. Today she is my number one fan, coach and friend. I am truly motivated by her and her constant support.

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
The most unusual thing I have ever done happened when I travelled to China and I ate Camel Foot. To my surprise it was very tasty!

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF
A moment in my life I’m most proud of is May 9, 2009, the day of my graduation from the Great Bethune Cookman University. I graduated Summa Cum Laude and my parents, family and friends were there to support my accomplishment and success.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT ME
I'm currently working with a mentoring program called the Rachel's Daughters. This program was implemented to mould and nurture our young females of today to be strong women for tomorrow. The GEMS Girls Club at BMES was another initiative implemented by two of colleagues and myself. "Girls Everyday Making a Statement" is program focusing on the development of good character traits in girls.

MY COMMUNITY SERVICE/ACHIEVEMENTS ARE
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education with a Teacher Certification
A two year scholarship with Terreve College
Miss Homecoming Queen
Miss Bethune Cookman University
Miss Grand Bahama (Best Talent)
Miss Friendship International Competition (Queen of Grapes)

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS
Determined, Hardworking and Goal Oriented



source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.universalqueen.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com