place the arctress to be best peopple

Miss Bahamas 2011 contestant - Reneika Knowles's Photos & Profile/Biography

Share on :

Miss Bahamas 2011 Beauty Pageant
Official Contestants

Miss Island Luck

NAME: Reneika Knowles

AGE: 25

HAIR COLOR: Black

EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

HEIGHT: 5’ 7”

BIO:
FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT MY HOMETOWN/COUNTRY
My favorite thing about The Bahamas apart from the beautiful beaches, is the diversity in the people and the fact that every island has its own uniqueness.

LIFE’S AMBITIONS
My life's ambition is to be able to realize God's purpose for me and to complete that purpose before moving on. Also to make a contribution to society that will live on years after my passing - to become a living legend.

HOBBIES
Trying new projects and experimenting such as autobody repair/ masonry or any sort of do it yourself type of project. Playing golf. Traveling. Cooking. Trying new foods. Meeting new people. Modeling&Acting.

MY GOALS IN LIFE
I am completing my bachelor's degree in Information Technology with a concentration in Programming at American Intercontinental University. In five years, I would like to either be working on Wall Street and travelling with my career or making my entrance into the Bahamas government to help in making a visible, positive change for our people.

MY BEST ASSET IS
My best asset is my mind and my ability to accept people for who they are.

MY DAILY PHILOSOPHY IS
My daily philosophy is a quote by Albert Einstein, "Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value."

WHO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET AND WHY
Sir Lynden Pindling. I would have liked to be able to ask him what it was like for him bringing our country to independence.
Mother Theresa. I would like to ask her what was it in her life that made her so selfless and so kind?
Pharaoh Cleopatra. I would like to ask her what was it like for a woman to rule at a time when it was predominantly ruled by men and who she believed would have been the cause of her death?

WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
Build a wall and Autobody work to a car.

BRIEFLY DESCRIBE THE MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE YOU ARE MOST PROUD OF
Knowing that I have not disappointed my parents. I am living life to the fullest.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE THE JUDGES TO KNOW ABOUT ME
Something that only my immediate family knows about me is every night before I go to bed I carry and drink one glass of water with me consistently. I do not drink sodas. I wanted a sister for 15 years I was an only child and my mother gave birth to my little sister. She doesn't call me by my name she calls me sister and she is now 9 years old. She gives me one of the greatest feelings in this world when she does that.

MY COMMUNITY SERVICE/ACHIEVEMENTS ARE
Associate of Arts Degree in Law&Criminal Justice
Examination Pass in Civil Litigation by Institute of Legal Executives (ILEX)
2000 - Pass exam for Securities Commission BISX 6 week seminar. Learned about stocks, bonds, securities, central bank regulations and The Bahamas Stock Exchange (BISX)
Completing my Bachelor's degree in software development at Bellevue University
Nominated as Most Distinguished Achiever award - Junior Achievement (2001)
Bahamas Debutaunte Program - Completed successfully
Independent study of website design.
Served as President of The law&Criminal Justice society at The College of The Bahamas
Served on the Law&Criminal Justice society constitution reform committee (Members disected the Bahamas' Constitution and made a proposal to The bahamas Constitution Reform Committee giving suggestions in changing or keep certain aspects of The Bahamas' Constitution)
Held many leadership positions in high school ranging from student council, key club, junior achievement,Flagettes and participated on my high school's track and field team.
Have won many titles in the areas of sports, modeling and academics.
Other titles include pageantry titles such as Miss Bahamas at the Miss United Nations Pageants, Miss Commonwealth Bahamas, Miss Delaporte, Miss GHS Sports Queen, Miss Inter Island, Miss Bahamas of Elkdom. And I have placed in the top 5 of Miss PLP and Miss Teen Bahamas.
Best Costume at Miss United Nations Pageants in Jamaica - 2008.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN THREE WORDS
Three words that I would use to describe myself are patient, open minded and honest.



source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.universalqueen.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com