place the arctress to be best peopple

2010 Victoria Beckham teaches sons the cost of living

Share on :







Victoria and David Beckham's sons recently got an early morning lesson in the cost of living, the former Spice Girl has revealed. "I had Post-Its on all the breakfast cereal. On the bread. On the milk.

I got a box of fake money from Toys' R' Us. 'All right,' I told them at 6 am 'We're going to learn about American money. I'm going to make you buy your breakfast.' I hand them all a bit of the money.

They were all just waking up and going, 'Mum, we just want our Coco Puffs.' And I'm going, 'Coco Puffs cost one dollar twenty.'" the designer said. Beckham said that she frets about the job she is doing as a mother.

"You know when you get a TV you get a manual? Well, there isn't one for motherhood. I'm constantly trying to figure it out and questioning whether I'm doing it right," she told Marie Claire in an interview.

The 36-year-old said she and her soccer star husband were raising their young family the same way they had been


Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
Victoria Beckham
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com