place the arctress to be best peopple

Bella

Share on :

Meet Natasha Hindi...
My lovely bella from Paris, living in Bali she is indeed one of the coolest cats on the block!
Currently designing Jewelry and  is completely AMAZING at it~
Shes one of those people I sometimes say "I wish I had her life, her wardrobe, her house, her surfboard!!!" 

After graduating from fashion design school in Paris, she became assistant designer to Marc Jacobs  where she devoted her time to textile design and production quality. After two years she decided to call it quits and began on her own journey.  She traveled to Sri Lanka where she learned about gemology which soon became a passion. Back to Paris she went to perfect her knowlege of gems. She is now docked in Bali where she designs and produces her Jewelry line Tykana.http://www.tykana.com Here are some I die 4..... <3

 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com