place the arctress to be best peopple

Best wine ever!

Share on :
As soon as I heard the news I rushed downtown to see this amazing bottle of wine for myself =) At 806 Kilauea St. (next to my favorite restaurant Cafe Concerto) Randy Nunokawa is committed to finding you the best wines for the best value! He specializes in finding the great wines not commonly found in supermarkets...so if your sick of the cheap barefoot/yellowtail go check the brotha out! Most bottles range from about $10-13. My favorite of coarse is the "BoomBoom" and no...not just because of its name! This Syrah is Inky colored with a full palate of blueberry jam, blackberry, dried-spices and smokey oak. I promise it is the best tasting red ive ever had. He also has wine tastings!!!Check out his newsletter for dates www.grapeshawaii.com
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com