place the arctress to be best peopple

Spotted~

Share on :
I like to poke around the
web...maybe you do too?
having to keep up with orders and emails I was forced to get one of those handheld www devices...u know the ones that come with a telephone, Internet, games, (apps?!) all in the palm of your hand....(beware: these devices can lead to unconscious poking from time to time)
Anyway....whats neat about that
unconscious poking is that I sometimes come across girls near and far rocking BoomBoom's! I have to say....I really get off on this!!
I decided I'll be posting a spotted blog every now and then...it makes me happy, and it might help other girls ordering off the web to get a perspective of what the suits look like on different body types. Sound good? OK! hope you enjoy gals....love and aloha, BoomBoom
P.S. feel free to submit photos If I dont find them first =)
P.S.S. Happy Columbus Day =)
P.S.S.S The first person to name me the 3 ships Christopher Columbus departed from Spain with will win a free prize!









 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com