place the arctress to be best peopple

Look out Noosa!!

Share on :
THROW away your saggy bottoms and put the sexy back in swimsuits. That’s the message from Noosa’s newest swimwear company.
Just launched in Australia,  Boom Boom Bikini is the latest idea from Hawaiian import Christina Henline.
``One of my best friends started the label in Hawaii last year so, being a Noosa local for the last eight years, I thought I’d jump on board and go into business with her,” Tina said.
``I saw a real gap in the market for these tiny, Brazilian-style bikinis.
``After my last trip home to Hawaii I brought over a few to test them out and see the reaction and so far I have received nothing but positivity.
``In a few months we will begin designing next season’s together.”
Tina said the range was inspired by the ocean and ``things that make us happy”.
``There are heaps of bright colours,” she said.
``Styles range from really sexy to more covered up. There is even a more sporty style for surfing, as we both surf daily.
``Each style is named after a close friend or family member. For example, my friend named one after me it’s called the Tina and is reversible.
``Our slogan is throw away your saggy bottoms and get into a Boom Boom.”
Tina is also launching a bikini modelcompetition at the Reef Hotel on Friday nights starting tonight.
``Along with The Reef and Carlton United Brewery, who are giving $1000 cash to the winner, there are some pretty awesome prizes up for grabs,” Tina said.
Prizes include a photo shoot and a year’s contract with Boom Boom Bikini in Australia; a deep treatment, cut and blow dry from Verde Hair Art; vouchers from Fred & Ginger and Noosa Longboards; free gym memberships fromFrank’s Gym, and heaps of other great prizes on the nights.
Email: boomboombikinioz@gmail.com for more information and entry forms
 
Powered by Blogger.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com My Ping in TotalPing.com